Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Pets in Nemesis-RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 pm

argel why not you make different animal of a selected specie.for example the canis family: dog for fire, a dingo for water, a wolf for earth, a chacal for lighting, etc obviously giving them some elemental appareance so they can look better. so you dont have to use the same pets and be more variety of different pets
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm

U alredy have one color for each element, U can find then in the element chart.
I would make a dog with diferent elements, choris was right look at eevee´s evolutions. they all look like dogs but U can clearly see what element is each one. (of course U wont add a dolphin tail to a dog -____-) U can make a sistem like this:
1 step) choce an animal from the list (your favorite)
2 step) choce on of your elements

That way eveyone is happy Razz

Of course it would be a lot of art work to make the same animal with diferent caracteristics but in the end it will worth it.

And U would make limitations in the element avaliables for one animal. U can´t expect a butterfly to use earth or fire jutsus -_____-
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 pm

agree with draken.. and to not complicate urself u can choose sharks and bird forthose particular elements
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:40 am

Yup. again: "Draken is a smart cookie" Razz

Soo Argel? have U choce what animals will you use?
if U post a list we could suggest more animals to add.
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:15 am

padre_anderson wrote:
argel why not you make different animal of a selected specie.for example the canis family: dog for fire, a dingo for water, a wolf for earth, a chacal for lighting, etc obviously giving them some elemental appareance so they can look better. so you dont have to use the same pets and be more variety of different pets

I can.. but have some problems in code developing, but it's a nice idea.

I have a lot of Pets to code, but that's the fun (I think).
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:55 am

Argel999 wrote:
padre_anderson wrote:

I can.. but have some problems in code developing, but it's a nice idea.

I have a lot of Pets to code, but that's the fun (I think).

yeah its nice that you like it, in this way you can put so much animals as you like so you can have fun coding it ;D

ohh and with the butterfly thing that draken said, there is a solution: before the butterfly make the Metamorphosis he was a wurm, so you can make butterflys for wind, water(because water is "soft" as the butterflys too) and wurms for earth and fire. giving them as i said before some elemental appareance. this idea can be used with others animals as Jellyfish(medusa), frogs(ranas), Newts(salamandras) eel(anguilas) etc.
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Soo the pets will have elements like pokemon... aparience like pokemon and will evolve like pokemons.......?

I like the idea of the animal family. but not really that of metamorph frow wurns to butterfly.

that of butterflys were just one expretion, U have seen bleach right? I like the idea of use dark butterfly like the "hell's butterflys" of bleach XD
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Draken wrote:
Soo the pets will have elements like pokemon... aparience like pokemon and will evolve like pokemons.......?

I like the idea of the animal family. but not really that of metamorph frow wurns to butterfly.

that of butterflys were just one expretion, U have seen bleach right? I like the idea of use dark butterfly like the "hell's butterflys" of bleach XD

¿? i dont even´t know what butterflys you talk about but no draken, wurm and butterfly are the same specie. just they change thats all
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Padre I know how work the wurms. thanks -_____-
I was talking about that dark butterflys on bleach, U know? those who send mensages on the soul society.

I would like a pet like that for a genjutsu user :3
just imegin how would it be. very supernatural Smile
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Draken wrote:

your welcome

i remember now butterflys, and i imagine it too... very supernatural and superweird xd
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Draken wrote:

I'm still thinking in that, because will be some complex.
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:56 am

padre_anderson wrote:
Draken wrote:

your welcome

i remember now butterflys, and i imagine it too... very supernatural and superweird xd

Hahahahaha you make me laugh with that "your wellcome"
Why would it be weird? imagina many red-black butterflys, is very itnotic o.o
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Well.. the new Pet system are working almost completed, the currently features:

-We have 2 types: Basic and Special
*Basics: This pets will be rolled randomly.
*Specials: The same like "Basics" but they are a little stronger, rare than the basics and only will be purchased with Spirit Points.

-The pets will be summoned in battle (AI battles and PVP battles).

-They will be able to be trained like a character, with experience and levels.

-Also an option to equip pet's jutsu.

That's all at the moment, new stuff about this soon. Thaks

Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:51 am

well bro about what told u earlier these days i have some suggestions u may like or tought about.. wel 1rst:

1-About experience.. im not totaly agree of having 15 lvl on ranks.. inmy oppinion in better 1-10 but with higher exp needs...
2- The ets are great adds to the game.. but we need to make at least 1 generic move for all of them.. u know like "tacle" and another jutsus of each of them.. i have plentu of ideas but u should post here the list of pets to discuss jutsus of each of them... and bro
3- we should have a water pet.. like a shark or something.. ppl will love that...
4-another thing.. PETS MUST be something elite Jounin or jounin shouldbe able to get.. cuz its a hard thing to train and will be soo important in battle that u could consider it as a Forbidden jutsu.. and another thing men..
5- You HAVE to check the exp required avobe lvl 6 for pets... until u get lvl 5 all is easy.. but above that is nearly imposible to get a higher lvl.. i have like a month in lvl 7.. XD

and what about jutsus all is good bro?
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:50 am

choris1717 wrote:
well bro about what told u earlier these days i have some suggestions u may like or tought about.. wel 1rst:

1-About experience.. im not totaly agree of having 15 lvl on ranks.. inmy oppinion in better 1-10 but with higher exp needs...
2- The ets are great adds to the game.. but we need to make at least 1 generic move for all of them.. u know like "tacle" and another jutsus of each of them.. i have plentu of ideas but u should post here the list of pets to discuss jutsus of each of them... and bro
3- we should have a water pet.. like a shark or something.. ppl will love that...
4-another thing.. PETS MUST be something elite Jounin or jounin shouldbe able to get.. cuz its a hard thing to train and will be soo important in battle that u could consider it as a Forbidden jutsu.. and another thing men..
5- You HAVE to check the exp required avobe lvl 6 for pets... until u get lvl 5 all is easy.. but above that is nearly imposible to get a higher lvl.. i have like a month in lvl 7.. XD

and what about jutsus all is good bro?

Ok Im totally agree with this points, and I'll implement new features about this, I want ur oppinion about a Water Element Pet.

What it should be?

A shark, fish or something alike, I need your oppinion.

About other news, Im finishing to make the presents for this Xmas, all of u will really love them Very Happy

MERRY X-MAS santasanta
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:50 am

Well bro for water pets.. i have several option...

-crocodiles
-dolphins
-White Sharks
-Kappas
(a japanese traditional creature pf legends, a half bird, half turtle creature that maks jokes on lakes to ppl)

Spoiler:

-Frogs
-Penguins

my favorites are the White sharks, the frogs and kappas cheers
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 pm

We already have frogs, but I'll see what can I do about this Razz
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:16 pm

sure men.. but write here the pets u have on list..
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 am

Current Pets:

Basics
- Tiger
- Frog
- Dog
- Eagle
- Serpent

Premium
-
Currently Unavailable
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Argel999 wrote:
Current Pets:

Basics
- Tiger
- Frog
- Dog
- Eagle
- Serpent

Premium
-
Currently Unavailable

Ahh bro.. we also missed a regular summons as apes and cats XD
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:25 am

Okk okk.. I'll make a poll soon, to choose new pets
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:27 pm

great idea men.. but we should have more testers for that.. u plan to add any particular guy?
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:15 am

choris1717 wrote:
great idea men.. but we should have more testers for that.. u plan to add any particular guy?

Well... I'll give u that job to u guys Very Happy

Everyone choose 1 tester (friend,brother,etc) from other game or the last server, and I'll add them.
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 am

nice.. i had 2 guys in mind.. but ill talk to 1..he can give plenty of ideas.. cuz he is kinda clever
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:34 am

choris1717 wrote:
nice.. i had 2 guys in mind.. but ill talk to 1..he can give plenty of ideas.. cuz he is kinda clever

Nice.. I'll make some post about this Tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets in Nemesis-RPG
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next