Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Pets in Nemesis-RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Argel999
Argel999

Pets in  Nemesis-RPG Empty
PostSubject: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Yes, we'll implement the New Pet's Sytem soon in the Main server, but i must to ask some things to develop the features.

I want know what animals will be taked to this system.

You will be available to get 1 free pet like the KG roll, each Pet can be trainable to improve the Pet's Stats. The Pets will be called to battle with a summon, and will fight with you to defeat your opponent.

You can name your Pet as you want. (like other account)

Post here your suggestions, questions and animals to add in this feature

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 pm

well in my personal oppion i would like to see pets system similar to the petusein in "NINJA SAGA" (facebook game); there the pets are obtain in lvl 1 but u increase there lvl fighting alongside them.. and very important.. that the Pets have suppport techs like (a damage amount), a buff (player) or debuff(foe) or even have the habilitie to ake seals and could poison or stun the target.. maybe that they can learn a spot of those abilities.. that could make the game really personal an funnier cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:02 pm

For animals:
-Dogs: (diferent kinds, cuz Kakashi has many diferent dogs P.D: I love Pakun)
-A grifon: (U know for who is this)
-Zuricatas (XD)
-Kappa:
Spoiler:
-Tanuki:
Spoiler:
-Turtle:
Spoiler:
-Kitsune:
Spoiler:
-weasel:
Spoiler:

Btw, the pets wil; hav efects right?
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 pm

mmm well i will give 5 suggestion i hope argel likes it:

-1)the pet can be equipped with things like armors and weapons, for example a wolf with metal fangs and claws. or an eagle with a dagger peck, or a snake with hidden poison fangs . all this weapons and armors can be buy in the item shop and the most powerful with money

-2)pet jutsus: when reaching a certain level of the pet, you are allowed to teach jutsus to your pet selecting one of the list. you later can delete it with ryo to put other one(but from differents level each, example i delete a level 25 jutsu and i delete it, later i can select only the level 25 jutsus of the list)this is for game balancing. this idea i like it because leave the user custom his own pet with different strategys

-3)sacrifing abilities: when the pet caps his level the user can train a jutsu in elite jounin or legendary rank(each pet would have a different jutsu from each other) who sacrifices the pet and taking a % of HP of the user(more level of the jutsu less % of the user HP taken)to make big effects. Example: I sacrifice the pet using my jutsu and taking some % of my life so all damage making by the oponent will be deflected in a AoE effect(its a big effect but that is why you first have to cap the level of your pet and later losing % of your life, is a double edge sword) Very Happy

-4)special pets: pets that can be purchased with money or getting by events. they dont have jutsus but gives a certain % of stats(offense, deffense, generals) to the user, this animals can be for example a special snake who gives a speed % bonus to the user, with more level the effect is increased. or a special turtle who can be used like a shield, increase all deffenses depending of the pet´s level. or cursed pets who decrease the enemy stats, example a ant´s nest who decrease the speed of the enemy

-5)taximia:you can be resctricted to buy pets if you dont have the most common specie of the animal family. example:to buy a wolf, yo have to first buy a dog and train it until reach a certain level to buy a wolf, and so on with other animals

now a list of pet that would be nice to see:

Wolfs

bees

spiders

rhyno

tigers
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:10 am

well this are my favs... and sugeesions of how:

normals
1-Dog
2-Cat
3-Pig
4-Frog
5-Snake
6-Dolphin
7-Bird
8-Horse
9-Rabbit
10-Wolf

Special
1-Dragon (Fire)
2-Shark (water)
3-Giant Hawk (wind)
4-Warrior Frog (water-earth)
5-Cobra (poison)
6-Mole of Nature (Earth)
7-Polar bear (Ice)
8-Evil Spirit (Shadow)
9-Parasit Insects (as Shino- none element)
10-Raiton White Tiger (electricity)
and for #10 we put this pic jaja:

Spoiler:

this ones can be achieved by events or buy it only by users of those elements.. i just think that may be a good idea.. cuz that way we can make Pets even more usefull forthe trainer if they share the element..
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 am

I disagree with Padre in the part of "Taximia" if U want a wolf... BUY A WOLF :/ why complicate the game?.

If U get a pet U should be able to upgrade its abilitys with each level it gains, For example:
My kitsune growth up from level 1 to 2.
Now I got to chose what to upgrade:
Gen ofence, tai def or whatever I want.

That way you can personalise your own pet to suit your strategy and U wont have to make many pets for diferent styles and elements.

Imagine that 4 persons with diferent styles of battle have water as element, U would have to create a pet for every one with water boost and diferent stat boost.

Its ok to create pets for elements, thats a greath idea

the items for the pets were alredy sugested long befor but is good to remember :3
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 am

Draken wrote:
I disagree with Padre in the part of "Taximia" if U want a wolf... BUY A WOLF :/ why complicate the game?.

If U get a pet U should be able to upgrade its abilitys with each level it gains, For example:
My kitsune growth up from level 1 to 2.
Now I got to chose what to upgrade:
Gen ofence, tai def or whatever I want.

That way you can personalise your own pet to suit your strategy and U wont have to make many pets for diferent styles and elements.

Imagine that 4 persons with diferent styles of battle have water as element, U would have to create a pet for every one with water boost and diferent stat boost.

Its ok to create pets for elements, thats a greath idea

the items for the pets were alredy sugested long befor but is good to remember :3

draken relax yourself =O... and why the user would increase the stats by himself¿?when the pet level up, it receive a static amount for each offense and deffense(like an AI of the battle train who receive more stats when you level up)of course depending of the pet, the turtle can have more deffense than offense for giving an example. and if you idea is used, the newbie users who increase things(alls new commit bad strategys, thats obvious) it wwould to buy other pet in level 1, and start over training it in level 1 =O

if you wanna give some offense or deffense thats is why you can use weapons and armors... so you can use only one pet, switching the jutsu styles for fighting against users(example i teach gen jutsus, but later i change it to weapon jutsus) without argel being programing too much

i disagre the elemental pets, it would be too unfair, here an example: i am fighting a shark(water element) if i use fire jutsus i will make low damage against it, plus if i am earth element, i will make very much damage against the pet. pets would have elements jutsus only because that way they can make elemental damage, but with the restrictions of dont receiving bonus for element, and without the elemental weakness in and for the event a pet like you said would be like too much, that is why i say giving pet who gives % bonus(without jutsu, so it can be balance for all users) in the events.

and with the taximia is for making the game more original and making not looking like some others ninja games like TNR, shinobi battles, and well that ninja saga(i play it, but its bored to me) i doubt you can see in other places this idea. the taximia is not a bad idea, is a SCIENTIFIC IDEA!!! ;D

Last edited by padre_anderson on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 am

Nice Suggestions ppl..

Padre I'll try to add some of your suggestions, and add some of your Suggested Pets.

We'll have (at the moment) 2 types of Pets, the Normal Pets and the Special Pets, all of those pets can be gained by a Free Roll (like KG) and purchased with SP (Money to the game ;D).

The Normals are commons in rolls, the Special are a little rare, also the power it's notable.
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 am

i make one sugestion about elements for some pets:
my idea is that the pets i will put on a list here could change its element according to the user element:
-Dragon: it could be any of the 4 basic elements (fire, water, air, earth) like the mithology.
-Tiger: this one would have to be a little more restricted (lightning, earth, fire, ice)

and the normals will have element too?
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 am

padre_anderson wrote:

draken relax yourself =O... and why the user would increase the stats by himself¿?
If I relax more I'll fall asleep -_____-
If U can deside what to up upgrade U would personalise more your pet.
padre_anderson wrote:
i disagre the elemental pets, it would be too unfair, here an example: i am fighting a shark(water element) if i use fire jutsus i will make low damage against it, plus if i am earth element, i will make very much damage against the pet.
Its the same whend U battle any enemie, U recive and deal more damage depending on your enemie element and it relation with yours.
is not diferent to fight another user, U will have to deside if U want to summon your pet studying your enemy's element

Again: I like the first 4 suggestions U did. Razz
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 am

Draken wrote:
Its the same whend U battle any enemie, U recive and deal more damage depending on your enemie element and it relation with yours.
is not diferent to fight another user, U will have to deside if U want to summon your pet studying your enemy's element

that is why is unfair, a pet is not a user, not a nuclear weapon. just a supporting pet. that is why you cannot apply elemental bonuses and weakness because in that way a pet would take place of an user.

the pets would have only a couple of elemental jutsus. if this idea is accepted the magma, sand, shadow, steam, etc users would have pets who can kick ass to a bunch of elemental pets and so on. losing time balancing things like this would being a waste of time.

the pets should be element normal, having normal jutsus and depending of the nature of the animal elemental jutsus(a bird should have a couple of wind elemental jutsus)why normal element¿? because they are animal jutsus, different from human jutsus(normal dont have element weakness and bonuses except shadow, but is a special element plus have lighting bonus xD)
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:15 am

hehehe padre sounds really convincent, i think you're right.
well then i propose an Ape
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:19 am

padre_anderson wrote:

the pets would have only a couple of elemental jutsus. if this idea is accepted the magma, sand, shadow, steam, etc users would have pets who can kick ass to a bunch of elemental pets and so on. losing time balancing things like this would being a waste of time.

I'll train my dog to mark his territory on Vulcan -____-
Thats another motivation to buy hibrid elements, acces to better pets.

P.D: My Kitsune would kick your Ape's #%$@& >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 am

Draken wrote:
padre_anderson wrote:

I'll train my dog to mark his territory on Vulcan -____-
Thats another motivation to buy hibrid elements, acces to better pets.

but unfair for the rest of the users who dont have it, making hbrid elements way too powerfuls like kyo and the wonderland madness summon pet in TNR

killer an ape xDD well i propose FENRIR FROM THE NORDIC MYTHOLOGY!

http://www.pobladores.com/data/pobladores.com/in/fi/infierno-nocturno/channels/fenrir/images/3682219fenrir1.jpg

HELL YEAH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil daken your kitsune compared with this is nothing xD
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:36 am

My kitsune is better!
Spoiler:
and it also works with the girls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 am

a fenrir is a wolf, of course i want a wolf or a tiger Cool
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 pm

padre_anderson wrote:
Draken wrote:
padre_anderson wrote:

but unfair for the rest of the users who dont have it, making hbrid elements way too powerfuls like kyo and the wonderland madness summon pet in TNR

bro padre.. for real.. there is no balance.. it dont have to exist a balance..ppl who will have kick ass pets will be the one who PAY for them..ppl who pay have advantages.. thats what happen in every game.. cuz thats whats fair.. cuz Game owners have to eat.. thats simple..remember this game have to make some cash.. its ok pets dont become insanely strong.. but yeah.. it will be really good enough for ppl to think they can spend money on them.. i know Argel will agree with it.. also.. ill say this.. and i know its the F&%%&ing better solution to not fight anymore:

1-Pets wont have armors or anything weird on it.. like weapons..
2-All pets will have 1 attack and 1 hability (not damage, maybe stun, poison, buff etc). at least Special pets..
3- Pets will have elements.. get use to it.. if u want to fight a particular player.. buy a pet againt him to help u.. but the best i think it should be the we as player could buy only the pets of the elements we have. as me a Shadow or lightning 1.. but well this can be discuss..
4-Draken.. dont mark any place on pee pls..XD
5- and ape could be a great Pet killer.. and draken said something important.. we have to makeat least 1 pet for girls in every in the 2 ranks of pets..

i didnt said that things to make anyone upset or say this is "the law" but i have study marketing and i know what ppl looks and wants.. and ppl dont dont want game so complicate (as pets with elements armors and jutsus) when they cant see them moving.. if we are playing somthing similar to graphics to all world of warcraft kind of game.. its a great idea.. but for an RPG like this..its not.. the game is just tooo complicate to play with the extra generals we will have and the huge kind of elements and jutsus we have.. make it simple..

and killer this is the pet for u :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

good post choris
no other pet could win against this ape http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ubLTDtlZFmE/S923AIO3MyI/AAAAAAAAACU/w_e0g0hVmC8/s1600/ohzarugold.jpg

and Girl's pets should be butterflies, spiders, TANUKIS, slugs, snakes, owls, TANUKIS, koi fishes and TANUKIS.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm

choris1717 wrote:

4-Draken.. dont mark any place on pee pls..XD
5- and ape could be a great Pet killer.. and draken said something important.. we have to makeat least 1 pet for girls in every in the 2 ranks of pets..

I´ll try to keep my pet away from Hikari, dont worrie.
Butterfly are not too good for ninja pets maybe cats for the girls eagles or even snakes (some girls want to be dangerous ;D)
The tanukis are good pets for boy and girls. Shukaku is a tanuki soo we know they have power to battle.

It would be diferent pics for the same animal. for example 2 or 3 diferent dogs soo the game will have more diversity.
The pic would be ¨al azar¨ (please edit it Wink ).

An important thing, will we be able to choice our animal if we buy it? I mean if I´m a genjutsu user it doesn´t matter what animal do I choce for my ofence?
I want a Kitsune but if the kitsunes dont give a good support for my strategy I would have to buy another animal (even if I dont like that animal) Evil or Very Mad

I alredy have a tanuki drawed but I´m still working on the line art. I will make another to show how would diference Girl´s tanukis from boy´s tanukis.
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 pm

woah choris1717 dont stab so much daggers in my back Shocked

choris you could study marketing, but there is much people who cant pay in internet(because there is young people lower than 18 years old to have credit card, and in this games, most of the players are around that age and if is older, is not easy getting credit cards in some countrys) i am one of those... thats is TOOO unfair giving that amount of power to the people who pays, why¿? because the top 10 will be only for the people who pays. yess i understand, argel is working tooo hard, but not all is money.

and why giving so much power to the elemental KG¿? and the non elemental KG ones(like my sun swordsman) what they will get¿? normal elements pets¿? if that is the case, the non elemental KG will be crap because the hibrid KG will give hibrid jutsus(kickass jutsus) and hibrid pets who rapes others elemental pets, and the KG like mine will only receive normal elements pets(who don have element bonus, only shadow but come on is "special")good thinked choris!(sarcasm xD) you have to think in everybody choris not only in elemental KG users like you... i dont wanna see a strange shadow elemental affraid

seeing in your logic, i will see the premium advantages and the users advantages with your perception:

Spoiler:

plus choris the users wanna make his own strategys, the pets jutsus will not be complicated because it will make the game more original than that ninja saga for example

i dont wanna repeat why i dont like the elemental pets, juts look back in my post to see my solid argument saying why the elemental pets should not be used in this game...

Lc. 23,34

Y Jesús decía: Padre, perdónalos, porque no saben lo que hacen... amen
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Chuwaka can be a nice pet??
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Padre dont get too sensitive!
daggers in your back ?

Pets must have elements >:O
The elements are an important part of this game and them make it diferent from another ninja games.

If U think the pets shouldn't have elements cuz hibrid elements have a greath adventage U should also want to remove the elements from users too. cuz its the same to adventage and all that %$#&@!

U have 2 elements to choice. U would have a pet of Earth element or a pet with wind.

Anyway there is allways a chance to get a free pet by the free roll. is a matter of luck.

P.D: dont mess up with Chubaka! he is too poweful and the owner of google!
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 am

Google is owner of our lifes D:
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am

Thats true T~T
Chuwaka has more money than Bill Gates :/
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 am

that was a joke draken i never get mad

and yess, the people with most benefict are the hibrid users, now they will have pets with steroids and dont generalize i dont hate elements, but i dont see the important thing to put it in the pet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets in Nemesis-RPG
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next