Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Pets in Nemesis-RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Draken
Draken

Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 am

Because it will be more interesting that way and I'm not saying it as an user with an hybrid element.

Pets with elements will be interesting in battle, many players have more than one element who say than I'll use a shadow pet? I would use a water pet and use my shadow jutsus by myself.
that way players with more than one element will be able to use two of them at the same moment.

I have a water pet and I use my lighting jutsus, that way my pet and I will make a good combo in battle >Very Happy

Last edited by Draken on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:26 am

well im glad of ur post XD even of padre sarcasm XD and well the main reason why Pets Need elements thats because the have to be different form each other.. and they need something to attack.. "without worrying wich offense i use" thats the main idea.. if u want a combo u could make one choosing a pet different from ur element.. (if u want u could think even of an attack mixed with pets attack element and urs element.. to see what happen.. but thtas willl be rather problematic to argel XD) but u know why its better that way.. cuz they wont be choose only cuz of the form..

And Padre.. i didnt stab u.. i shoot u.. ( i dont like my hands get dirty..XD) i know ur concern about ppl who dont spend money.. cuz im usually 1 of them XD but men.. u hav to think that thanks of argel efforts, money and some ppl money who already spend some dollars in this game.. is why we will have a new server for the game to be launched.. and i know everything its not money.. but im the only 1 on the staff who worries about the financial background of the game.. and withouth money..theres no game at all padre.. i also promised to argel i would help himwith my the things i know from university.. thats the least i can do.. so just try to understand.. i know what u mean.. but right now.. the game need money.. later.. when argel get the 1rst $100k lol we will balance the game padre..
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 am

My eyes almost came out of my head whend I tried to read "Padre" in yellow D:

P.D: U would create combos like kiba with Kakamaru Very Happy
P.P.D: wiiii for choris Razz
P.P.P.D: I like pineapple cookies :3
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:32 am

choris1717 wrote:
well im glad of ur post XD even of padre sarcasm XD and well the main reason why Pets Need elements thats because the have to be different form each other.. and they need something to attack.. "without worrying wich offense i use" thats the main idea.. if u want a combo u could make one choosing a pet different from ur element.. (if u want u could think even of an attack mixed with pets attack element and urs element.. to see what happen.. but thtas willl be rather problematic to argel XD) but u know why its better that way.. cuz they wont be choose only cuz of the form..

choris1717 yeah but giving elements to the pets is more complicated and more tedious to code than giving him only elemental jutsus, and thats why i propose to give to the pets a system like the AI of the battle train: a static equal amount in each offense and deffense when you buy it when the pet levels up every offense and deffense increase

i am not saying you are not helping but then they would have to buy with money the hibrid pets so a lucky player who rolls a hibrid element KG and/or rolls a hibrid element cant have without pay with money a hibrid badass pet(exception the common KG elements like water, wind, etc), ohh and it would be nice to see that the non elemental KG can buy normal element pets so it can be balanced with the rest of the elemental KGs
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 am

jejeje i put it in yellow to disturb the readers lol! jaja and well padre.. whau said is mainly what i want.. XD i want them to have elements but i refer to that the jutsus they use will be of that element.. just that.. and also i tought of a static damage for each level of pet.. special should have a better 1 of course.. but not so far from normal.. as u said XD about the case of the player who by luck got an hibrid KG and could not get a hibrid pet.. well u have to think that he already was lucky getting a expensive KG by free and that he could get another pet for free 2.. u cant think someone by luck can get the best of the best of the game by luck.. then why could someone spent if they could get a uber pet for free? get my idea.. and finally.. a normal player could buy any pet.. thats why i even made a pet with no element.. remember i put "parastic insects" in special rank.. thats was the idea..
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:23 am

choris1717 wrote:
jejeje i put it in yellow to disturb the readers lol! jaja and well padre.. whau said is mainly what i want.. XD i want them to have elements but i refer to that the jutsus they use will be of that element.. just that.. and also i tought of a static damage for each level of pet.. special should have a better 1 of course.. but not so far from normal.. as u said XD about the case of the player who by luck got an hibrid KG and could not get a hibrid pet.. well u have to think that he already was lucky getting a expensive KG by free and that he could get another pet for free 2.. u cant think someone by luck can get the best of the best of the game by luck.. then why could someone spent if they could get a uber pet for free? get my idea.. and finally.. a normal player could buy any pet.. thats why i even made a pet with no element.. remember i put "parastic insects" in special rank.. thats was the idea..

mmm wait choris i will recapitulate what i said:the people who rolls KG elements have to pay for get hibrid pets, why¿? because argel can win some extra money with this and is more balanced. if you want an hibrid pet without paying money, that is why exists the pet roll, if you have lucky to roll a A ranked KG, you maybe have sufficient to roll a hibrid elemental pet

and giving none element to the pet jutsus is bad, cuz there is a element who have advantage(shadow) to none element that will have bonus plus reduce the damage taken by this pets. But if argel gives normal element to the non elemental pets, they would not have advantage and weakness against other pets and users(well there is shadow,but you cant buy it in the fate market plus have lighting advantage, being a special element that not everyone will get). now a question: this will affect shadow users? the answer is not, because shadow can only be obtained with sankaku doko, who gives genjutsu offense bonus instead of giving elemental bonus, so you can easily use other elements against it or simply using none element jutsus of the genjutsu style without being affected by this
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 am

ouuuuh boy im getting a headache.. Mad i meanted to say tht ppl who have hibrid KG can get it as a roll.. cuz they have that hibrid element.. anyways thse roll for them.. will probably cost ryos.. so relax.. (any ppl... black,white,yellow,green ppl rich poor or homeless freaking ppl can get it.. IF they pay... cuz they are avoiding the element purpose.. reason why the KG of special elements will be more wanted.. granting for sure more money to the game.. thats simple.. and padre.. in 1rst place.. why u defend so much ppl without element.. there 3 diffrent chances to get an element with 50% of chances i think.. its almost impossible u in the 3 chances dont get at least 1 element.. 1... almost anyone will have more than 1.. so chill out.. jesus.. and excepting cases like mine.. KGs doenst matter in buying a Pet.. what its important its ur elements.. u could even dont have 1 but have 3 elements.. so u could buy pets of those elements.. thats my idea.. and Padre.. yeah Shadow have advantage.. BUT thats why is an A ranked KG.. thats the idea... duh Rolling Eyes dont u think..?

As i said.. the game its not to make the weak to be able to fight equally to the strong.. is to test u if u can get to be strong.. if u have disadvantage.. sorry.. train harder.. if we say ur right.. and we help ppl with disadvantage, then the ppl who pay will ask something cuz "they are paying " and they lost that advantage.. we cant make everyone happy.. the win of someone if the loose of another one.. get real.. even in a game.. life is never as u wish.. if u want to success.. work harder.. if i have to ask u.. as in the place of argel.. wich player u could prefer.. in equal conditions.. 1 that spend money on the game or 1 that doenst..? plus its a fact the hardcore active player are usually the one who spend the money and recomend the game they play.. so u tell me.. am i wrong? and why? Wink
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 am

choris1717 wrote:

ouuuuh boy im getting a headache.. Mad i meanted to say tht ppl who have hibrid KG can get it as a roll.. cuz they have that hibrid element.. anyways thse roll for them.. will probably cost ryos.. so relax.. (any ppl... black,white,yellow,green ppl rich poor or homeless freaking ppl can get it.. IF they pay... cuz they are avoiding the element purpose.. reason why the KG of special elements will be more wanted.. granting for sure more money to the game.. thats simple.. and padre.. in 1rst place.. why u defend so much ppl without element.. there 3 diffrent chances to get an element with 50% of chances i think.. its almost impossible u in the 3 chances dont get at least 1 element.. 1... almost anyone will have more than 1.. so chill out.. jesus.. and excepting cases like mine.. KGs doenst matter in buying a Pet.. what its important its ur elements.. u could even dont have 1 but have 3 elements.. so u could buy pets of those elements.. thats my idea.. and Padre.. yeah Shadow have advantage.. BUT thats why is an A ranked KG.. thats the idea... duh Rolling Eyes dont u think..?

As i said.. the game its not to make the weak to be able to fight equally to the strong.. is to test u if u can get to be strong.. if u have disadvantage.. sorry.. train harder.. if we say ur right.. and we help ppl with disadvantage, then the ppl who pay will ask something cuz "they are paying " and they lost that advantage.. we cant make everyone happy.. the win of someone if the loose of another one.. get real.. even in a game.. life is never as u wish.. if u want to success.. work harder.. if i have to ask u.. as in the place of argel.. wich player u could prefer.. in equal conditions.. 1 that spend money on the game or 1 that doenst..? plus its a fact the hardcore active player are usually the one who spend the money and recomend the game they play.. so u tell me.. am i wrong? and why? Wink

-yeah the KG with elements will be most wanted for the players. but, the A ranked KG(for taking an example)the elemental KG and not elemental KG have to be balanced with each other.

-mmm i dont defend users without elements, i am defending people with common elements(and common elements KG) for being raped by hibrid users. yess hibrid players can rape but you have to pay if you wanna rape somebody

-so people without elements would buy hibrid elemental pets?(i dont understand well this part of your post, tell me if i am wrong) then thats balanced enough for me

-i am not talking about sankaku doko special element, i am just saying that putting normal elements to the pet´s jutsus and attacks will not put in disadvantage the sankaku doko users, but if the jutsus and attacks would be none elements, sankaku doko will have advantage against various pets, so i propose use the most balanced (the first one:normal element Very Happy )

i am not defending players or premiums. and i am not weaking the premium users, just saying that is dangerous play with the premium-player balance, obviously the premium have to be way better, but not professionals rapers. and come on i am older enough for answer rhetorical questions like who is better, premium or player Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 am

jaja boy what a discusion.. ur gooood men XD noone gave me an intelectual fight like this in months lol for the record ill explain this.. ONCE!:
1- in mi oppinion, normal element and none elemental pets could be get by roll and buy it by ryos and spirit points..
2- Special element pets (special and hibrids elements pets)could be buy it by spirit points by any player.. BUT if u have an element of those like in my case shadow.. and theres a pet with that element.. then u can buy it with a large amount of ryos or the normal amount of spirit points.. ok? thats the reason why elements make difference on the way of getting them..
3-Hibrid elements as special WILL be better.. but they wont be as strong as say it.. at most i think +25% better than normal ones, maybe less but with those elements they have..
4-padre.. remember sankaku Doko have disadvantage as any other KG.. if i get hit by lightning as SD user and i dont have lightning i receive a huge hit.. i was lucky to get in my first roll lightning.. but for any other SD user without Lightning.. u could get a lightning elemented pet.. and have an advantage.. and FINALLY
5- guys remember pets are not another freaking player.. they are help.. but they arent the winning card u think.. yeah they will be strong.. but not enough for u to think than summoning u already won.. cuz its a hibrid one.. or wathever.. thats my way to balance things padre.. i hope u agree then.. and im tired Razz
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:31 am

2)disagree, it would be better that anyone can buy with money hibrid pets(so argel can gains much more money)because the hibrid elemental KG with the chance of buying with Ryo hibrid pets will unbalance the others non elemental KG.

3)yeah, but not only will hit harder, they will resist harder too, and 25% of damage thats power =O

4)strange choris in the KG list dont say sankaku doko have lighting weakness... and it would not be so much seeing that shadow have bonus against lighting, is the same thing

-i have a solution for this discution:everyone can buy any hibrid pet without having a KG hibrid elemental of preference so argel dont have to balance the non elemental KG and he will gain more money. the only way to buy elemental pets with ryo would be if you have a common element (elements, like wind, water, etc) and none and normal elemental pets would be brought with ryo for every user
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:17 am

well im agree the every user have to buy it with spirit points.. but im not with the fact a normal elemental user or a none elemental user could buy them with ryos.. u know only a few with hibrid and special KG have it form the start those elements.. but what happens if someone buy the pet being a normal user then buy a KG and get an hibrid 1.. he could take advantage of his past disadvantage.. u see what im saying.. the better way is that all need spirit points to get them.. and about my KG issue.. well my best damage dealer.. sadly is a Shadow element jutsu men.. i think its the same for al SD user cuz i have all the genjutsus able to have.. so anyway raiton is stronger than shadow.. see?
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 pm

padre_anderson wrote:
2)disagree, it would be better that anyone can buy with money hibrid pets(so argel can gains much more money)because the hibrid elemental KG with the chance of buying with Ryo hibrid pets will unbalance the others non elemental KG.
Ohh please!!!! Mad
That doesn´t make any sense.

why would any player buy hibrid pets? just because they have SP?
If U want an hibrid pet, buy an hibrid KG
I´m watching the Element affinities right now, shadow have one adventage and one disadventage, the other hidrid elements like magma, steam, mud, etc, have two adventages agains other elements and one weakness.

If a magma player buy a steam pet then he wouldn´t have to worrie about water enemies. if they have enough money to buy an hibrid KG then they have money to buy an hibrid pet.

U can´t think that let everyone buy a pet with a diferent element to their own will make the game more balanced, is the oposite to that.
even if a hibrid element is strong it still have disadventage agains an element, but if U let premiun user buy any pet, they will buy a pet to protect themself

if everyone have pets with normal element then it would create a disadventage to those with shadow element.

P.D: (and the most important thing) Padre U argue just like AlucardPets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 Emoticon_monkeys_mono_gifs_animado_msnanimal_com-57
This is turning anoying, I¨m sick of hear the same once and again and again... AND AGAIN!Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 Www.MessenTools.com-monkey
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

you are right draken, sadly that alucard is not here so i have to take his place for a while xD

draken look, logically if you give the chance to the hibrid elemental KG users to buy hibrid pets, you will have to give something to the non elemental A ranked KG so they can be compared in bonus matter with the hibrid ones, and you know that i am right in this:if someone waste 50 dollars in a A ranked KG for see that rolls a non elemental KG, he will not only be angry, but he will not waste others 55 dollars for other fuc$·"ing A ranked KG. the money dont fall from the sky :/

of course the hibrid pets dont will be so powerful(i hope that) BUT you have to give something that can be compared with hibrid pets to the non elemental A Ranked KG (because almost all of the hibrid KG are in A ranked)

and i have the solution to this:if argel give a super weapon/armor/item(depending of the KG theme. example:Hulk pills to the lord of punishment KG. Sun sword for sun swordsman, and kami armor chest to the ookami ningen) to the Non elemental A Ranked KG(like the idea i give to faus months ago), if this happens, i will be satisfied enough because hibrid pets --- super weapon/armor/item would fix this ;D is a wonderful idea.

and no draken, normal elemental pets wouldnt be disadvantage to the sankaku user. this KG is exactly like a non elemental pet but with only 2 exceptions: 1)they come with shadow element(is the unique buy KG with this element) and two: 5% less in two generals(thats the prize of being the unique buy KG with shadow element)come on draken you have it you know how it works. this KG give genjutsu bonus, ¿why fighting a normal element pet would be in disadvantage¿? If shadow is only a "bonus" for your KG¿? you can use genjutsu jutsus with the 30% of offense bonus and plus other elements genjutsu jutsus. plus normal pets wouldnt more powerful that hibrid pets so relax draken, enjoy the precious things around the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 pm

padre_anderson wrote:
And i have the solution to this:if argel give a super weapon/armor/item(depending of the KG theme. example:Hulk pills to the lord of punishment KG. Sun sword for sun swordsman, and kami armor chest to the ookami ningen) to the Non elemental A Ranked KG(like the idea i give to faus months ago), if this happens, i will be satisfied enough because hibrid pets --- super weapon/armor/item would fix this ;D is a wonderful idea.

Have U hear yourslef lately? -____-
U alredy have expose your opinion just like everyone here.
You are the only one who is agains the elements on pets and talking about items for KG and all that.

We all have alredy expose our ideas, I'm totally agains of let everyone have acces to hibrid pets and all that stuff, but again.. its your opinion.

For what I know this topic is to purpose animals for pets, not to talk about caracteristics of the pets in the game.

If nobody have something new to add this topic should be closed to avoid a new endless discution.
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Draken wrote:
Have U hear yourslef lately? -____-
U alredy have expose your opinion just like everyone here.
You are the only one who is agains the elements on pets and talking about items for KG and all that.

We all have alredy expose our ideas, I'm totally agains of let everyone have acces to hibrid pets and all that stuff, but again.. its your opinion.

For what I know this topic is to purpose animals for pets, not to talk about caracteristics of the pets in the game.

If nobody have something new to add this topic should be closed to avoid a new endless discution.

again:relax yourself draken. all that i said is Ideas for pets and how it could be balanced nothing more nothing less. the idea that anybody can buy hibrid pet is only a Idea, like the weapons KG for balance things and yess this could be closed. let argel chooses what he wants for the game and thats all please dont answer anyone so this can be closed without more discutions post.
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:00 am

Wiiiiiiii Smile
we agreed on something! Razz
This topic is over -__-
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 am

Okk Okk i have some ideas to start coding in this system, I'll try to relate you element with you pet, in something like effects,abilities and pet's color.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:01 pm

jeje yeah guys.. as Draken said.. its better to end fighting.. even me im tired of reading XD well changing the subject.. Argel u already choose how many pets will be for rank and wich pets will be?
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 pm

See? Draken is a smart (sexy, handsome, intellectual, etc etc) guy. Smile
I think we should be able to have more than one pet but not to be able to use more than one in battle at the same time.
What do U think?
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 pm

well i think it ok.. but i think we should have at max 2 pets..
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Two sounds rasonable, but if we have 3 as limit we could have one for each one of our elements.
Cuz we can get the 3 elements with the free rolls, U get one at chunin, one at jounin (lvl10).(I have no idea of elite jounin :/)

What do U think about the limit of just one in battle at the same moment?
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:17 pm

choris1717 wrote:
jeje yeah guys.. as Draken said.. its better to end fighting.. even me im tired of reading XD well changing the subject.. Argel u already choose how many pets will be for rank and wich pets will be?

I still don't know how much pets i'll implement, that's the point of this Thread.
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:47 pm

U must make at least 13 (one for each element).
Dependind if U want the same animal for diferent elements (Like a fire kitsune, a water kitsune etc etc) you would make less.
U should make a vatiety of diferent animals with the option of choce what element will it be (allways one of you own elements of course).

That way if two girls want a cat but have diferent elements the two of then will have it.

Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:43 am

Draken wrote:
U must make at least 13 (one for each element).
Dependind if U want the same animal for diferent elements (Like a fire kitsune, a water kitsune etc etc) you would make less.
U should make a vatiety of diferent animals with the option of choce what element will it be (allways one of you own elements of course).

That way if two girls want a cat but have diferent elements the two of then will have it.

Like a color for each element??
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm

yeah sure argel.. imagine u making it as Evee evoltions in pokemons.. thats the better example Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets in Nemesis-RPG   Pets in  Nemesis-RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets in Nemesis-RPG
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next