Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

PVP System Bugs

Go down 
+2
Argel999
Yaseen16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaseen16
Unknown
Yaseen16

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:55 am

Username: Yaseen16

Bug Report 1
Location: http://haciendapresidentes.com/game/battleselect.php (while asleep)
Priority: Low
Description: Users are able to initiate in battle training while asleep. Zombies, lol?

Bug Report 2

This second bug is a little more complicated and i haven't been able to verify the bug since i'm out of AI battles for today. Others are welcome to check and post their results here.

Description: If while awake during a battle training exercise, you are prone to being attacked from other players. If attacked, your battle page switches from ai to pvp battle, then back to ai after the pvp fight has been completed. If the user loses the pvp fight, the ai fight is automatically lost since the user re-joins the ai fight with 0 hp.
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 pm

It's still happening?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
Ashton
Ashton

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 am

Yaseen16 wrote:
Username: Yaseen16

Bug Report 2

This second bug is a little more complicated and i haven't been able to verify the bug since i'm out of AI battles for today. Others are welcome to check and post their results here.

Description: If while awake during a battle training exercise, you are prone to being attacked from other players. If attacked, your battle page switches from ai to pvp battle, then back to ai after the pvp fight has been completed. If the user loses the pvp fight, the ai fight is automatically lost since the user re-joins the ai fight with 0 hp.

ok this is real D: just happened to me couldnt take screenshots cause i dint notice at first but i was in battle vs AI, Fede attacked me both AI and fede hitted me in diferent battles, ended up in me dying fast and loosing both battles since i had 0 in the other when i lost in the other

it might be hapening when one is slow maybe when i choose to battle AI he delaid in attacking me and attacked me after when he still had the combat option "he dint refresh the page when i was in battle and managed to attack me", or maybe i clicked battle train when he attacked me "same time"

Last edited by Ashton on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fukuari
Unknown
Fukuari

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 am

I have the screenshots Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img137/620/22379089.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img525/3162/combath.jpg

then when i click you have lost the battle, i sleep but i click profile, im in a battle again, stating i lost vs Faustino, im sure its a different battle because, the battle logs are different. Then when i click you have lost the battle, my profile was Sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 am

in my battle it jumped me from the AI to Fede battle box i was attacking both in diferent battles but they both hitted me in those diferent matches and my health decreased like if both were one battle when i lost to Fede first it jumped me to AI battle with me having 0 health so i was instantly killed D:

-"another possible cause could be spamming/refreshing attack link with f5 or bookmarks like on tnr"
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 am

Ok i Tested it with Fukuari and found the cause

theres a "you cant attack someone when asleep or hospitalized" but there isnt an opponent is already in battle.

i was able to recreate the bug attacking fukuari while she was in AI battle using her attack link/bookmark in this case i stayed in the page without refreshing and when she told me she was vs AI i clicked combat.

problem should be recreated by the admins so they see the screen, and it should be fixed when the games open to the public ppl might get stuck in multiple fights and get killed multiple times

ps. remember zatchbell problem where he said he lost 6 battles in one? this might have been the cause, alot of ppl attacked him in the same battle and he dint noticed therefore making him loose 6 times in 1 fight "since i noticed cause i dint get 1 hitted"

Edit: Cyber has worked on it and corrected it, il run a couple of more tests to see if it's fixed
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:40 am

okk i see, but is now fixed???
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 am

cant check untill AI battles reset :p
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

i will ask to cyber.
Back to top Go down
Yaseen16
Unknown
Yaseen16

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Just an update.

The second bug still exists and is getting really annoying. Can you please fix?
Back to top Go down
ZachBell
Unknown
ZachBell

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Also i was defeated by an AI after that i supposed to be in the hospital, but i got attacked by THEBENGADOR, the first round said that i blocked his attack but in the second round appear that i lost
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey coder gods:
elementalknigth and me are trapped in a never-ending battle, and so are choris and bengador, since 0:00 am.
please take us out Sad
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:45 pm

I and rodmar are fixing that bug Killerwolf, wait for new advice soon.
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:24 pm

The recent Battle PVP bug is fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PVP System Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP System Bugs   PVP System Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP System Bugs
Page 1 of 1