Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

[News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Argel999
Argel999

[News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) Empty
PostSubject: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Hello all, I bring news about a suggested feature, the "Ranked Missions System", as you should know the missions are extremely important in each village, provides an economic finance and political ties, the Ranked Missions:

-D Ranked Mission
-C Ranked Mission
-B Ranked Mission
-A Ranked Mission
-S Ranked Mission

Each rank is harder than the other, from D rank to S rank. Rewards after a completed quest/mission "stats, ryo, a % chance to droop an important item".

The stated objective is do all the different missions among themselves, adding a realistic perception about the shinobi world. Differents mission types will be performed by each shinobi, including:

1- Defeat specific enemies or boss.
2- Protect a civilian as a bodyguard.
3- Gather enemy information.
4- Important messenger.
5- Infiltration, and more.

This system is still in process, in the follow weeks more information will be released for you.

Feel free to comment about this, thankyou.

Nemesis-RPG STAFF

Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 pm

it is great to have all diff missions in diff vills but i cant find any right now so i guess i dont understansd someting and they are still not planted in the game Smile) psl if someoen can tell me more Smile)
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Vers wrote:
it is great to have all diff missions in diff vills but i cant find any right now so i guess i dont understansd someting and they are still not planted in the game Smile) psl if someoen can tell me more Smile)

Well, you already know about ranked missions in this type of game, the difference here is the inclusion of a differents missions for each rank, like this:

1- Defeating specific enemies or boss.
2- Protecting a civilian as a bodyguard.
3- Gathering enemy information.
4- Shinobi Messenger.
5- Infiltration, and more.

Each with a different game structure, example:

C Ranked Mission
Type: Mission Bodyguard
Objective: Protect your civilian from the enemies attacks.

In this mission you must protect your civilian in battle, the civilian wont be able to attack, your mission is kill all your enemies and keep them protected during the trip.

From A point to B point.
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

hohoh great stuff and every diff mission give some chance for items to drop as much as ryos and stats too Smile) great idea love it
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Great bro i loe those ideas.. remember to make S missions like being a hitman of S criminals or being 1 of the Kages anbus Cool
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:03 am

as chori says it may be good i even think about the idea of trying to get partner to do s-rank missions like 2-3-4 men team like kind of party like to get some s-rank criminal me and chori join party and go make the mission Smile) what you dudes think about it ?
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Yeah, choris you and I have that pending Very Happy
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:32 am

jeje yep argel.. i tought u didnt remember that.. XD i like that idea to be implemented as an Anbu S ranked Mission.. or soemthing like that.. a Mission Ai that can be killed only with a partner..
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:42 am

i was wondering if it could be possible for the mission to be Assasinate Wanted Criminal: KillerWolf
etc etc
and in that mission u would be able to call for help (I'm assuming that this game dont have cfh, so correct me if im wrong)
and the level of the mission could be
for chuunins to hunt a powerful jounin (like level 8 or more)
and jounins to hunt an elite jounin
is posible to do something like this or is it too insane? XD

i think someone talked bout something similar to this before....
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 am

well bro the game Will have CFH.. but later.. argel is working on it.. and well what u are talking about is soemthing we think off of a new way of make the "hunter" the idea is that when u get to kill a person on the list of Anbu book.. u get a good amount of prize.. not some coins and 1 point >_> and that we can actually as hunters know anytime wheres the prey to run for it.. the prizes will be something like this..

1- 10 Village points, 20 Pvp and some cash..
2- 8 Village points, 15 pvp and some cash..
3- 5 village points, 10 Pvp and some cash..
etc etc over and over until 10th place

But that for Anbus and Hunter occupation, wjat argel talk is a different kind of Mission..
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 am

oooooookey dokey!
glad u clear it for me bro

so my only suggest would be that some missions give us pool gains, cuz its really hard to level em up trainiing
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:37 am

killerwolf wrote:
oooooookey dokey!
glad u clear it for me bro

so my only suggest would be that some missions give us pool gains, cuz its really hard to level em up trainiing

well thats a goodoption but for Normal Missions men.. this other Missions are more for fame and ambtion of cash Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:25 pm

We shouldn't divert the topic.
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:24 pm

good idea to havee cfh but pls make it diff from the tnr-call becasue it is not working well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)   [News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process) Empty

Back to top Go down

[News] Nemesis-RPG Quest/Mission system (In process)
Page 1 of 1