Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Pets Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
choris1717
choris1717

Pets Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

damm i wanted o be able to summon several pets as Pain lol! well with 1 tough i cant complain... Cool
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Vers wrote:
it is good to got scroll to sumon pets if you dont have but i supose if a person have own pet then he musnt be able to sumon the scroll too becasue if you bring your pet and then sue the scroll it may become 3 vs 1 battle only for 2 rounds so too big dissatvantage!

yeah the system should work like some "other known" game where you cant have 2 summons at the same time. so for pet users those scrolls are gonna be useless.
and for the duration of those summons, i wouldnt make it the whole fight, if that happens they will have too much help, and there will be no point in selling SP then.
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:07 am

killer they will have HP deff adn att so as much as you att him and get his hp to 0 it will die so it is your choice adn chance how much it will last Smile) just the Scroll pets must be kind a lil weaker than others expecialy A and S rank pets :)thats my point of view Razz
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:10 am

ok then they could have low hp points
the point im trying to make is that pet scrolls should not persuade a player from buying a cool A rank pet, but i guess its obvious XD so i'll leave tech details.
Minotaur for AK!!!
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 pm

About this, we can make a KG with the only feature of summoning, like a 1 of pains.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 am

i have an awesome proposal for A's rank MagMa Spirit kekkei genkai pet:
a "magma salamander"
Spoiler:
see those img's
4 claws for fingers
a draconine head and tail
snake's body.
it can produce and extinguish fire and absorb magma, due to its cold blood and hard skin, it carrys the fire spirit over the world
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

i was thinking for the sark prince kekei genkai about this monster:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forneus
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
its like a diabolic shark, cool

*sorry for double post*
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:04 am

cool 2nd shark is better if you ask me Smile)
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 am

Well Bros ill like to add 3 things i propose..

1- I like the idea of making pets srcolls that can be bought by any player.. But they HAVE to be weak pets.. compared to And S ranked pets of course.. u know normal pets like kakashis Dogs.. or something like cats and deers..

2-i loved the 1rst Shark is like the king of sharks.. we can call it "King Megalodon"

3-Argel hit a great Point.. i propose we Make another S ranked KG based on Rinnegan powers with several jutsus.. called Circular eyes of God (CEG)

A- It can be as jutsus Summons.. like 1rst a bull (chuunin) 2nd a rhyno or a bird(jounin) and Elite jounin (the multi-head Bad ass Dog)

B- and can have other abilities as "Shira tensei.." It can be A wind based Elite Jounin jutsu.. that pushes everything in a range of distance away by brute force.. so it willbe an AoE jutsu with high damage

Last edited by choris1717 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 pm

i'm on for arg ideas i love pain
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Vers wrote:
i'm on for arg ideas i love pain

lol i know u are Pain lover XD but guys what do u say of that?
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:01 pm

choris1717 wrote:

A- It can be as jutsus Summons.. like 1rst a bull (chuunin) 2nd a rhyno or a bird(jounin) and Elite jounin (the multi-head Bad ass Dog)

B- and can have other abilities as "Shira tensei.." It can be A wind based Elite Jounin jutsu.. that pushes everything in a range of distance away by brute force.. so it willbe an AoE jutsu with high damage

idk it can be cool those jutsus, trying not to make 'em too overpowered

and about the wind jutsu, i was thinkin we may use the magnetism, the kekkei genkai might be "Steel" element and have those properties
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:14 pm

well now we ended making a new post for the KG issues.. lets continue with pets suggestions..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets Suggestions   Pets Suggestions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2