Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Beginner's Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashton
Ashton

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome to NRPG, My IGN is Ashton and il be your instructor for the day!
Will Be updated if needed and is under construction

Getting Started
It is always recommended to explore on your own and see what does what to get used to the game menus but here the most important will be mentioned

Stat Train - in here you can train in here you can increase your stats by training beware this button Beginner's Guide 310450AAhhg57L this is an anti bot feature for click spammers and it will cause you to waste your pools might be removed once the anti bot prevention is strengthened

-First train your defenses and you can pair them using Tai and nin def gen wep def and mix them for fast training, since once nin training for example consumes more chakra than stamina leaving left over stamina you can use to train wep or tai def when you reg a bit. Keep repeating this until your lvl 5 AS

-At Lvl 5 AS you unlock jutsus and battle train i recommend you first got to "village" link and access "jutsu academy" and learn the clone jutsu "this deals static damage and it will be useful to do battle train" after you learn it you can go to home or click jutsus in profile to tag your jutsu. then quickly do battle train for ryo even if you loose at first don't give up cause as the clone jutsu grows youl do more damage and this is how you will start earning ryo. remember to do it daily and keep on training, latter on you can do endurance battles to increase your health but i recomend you do ryo t buy strong jutus later on

-keep focusing on defenses as to you will need them until you rank up genin at lvl 10 AS here train more defenses and you can see you have unlocked more jutsus at the academy you can pick an offense now or wait for a chace to roll a kekkei genkai at genin lvl 5 to decide an offense for you and the you can start training it with this you might start training generals aswell as your damage wont be static no more and based on your stats.

-As genin now you can combat other genins in PVP match so enjoy fighting your friends and foes

Elements this game implement elements so dont be discouraged if you dint roll a KG elements play a bigger roll they will determinewhat advantages and weaknesses you will get this also gives you acces to unique jutsus off the element you rolled. elements are received with a KG but not ll have elements so you will receive your first element at chuunin lvl 10 if you dint get one with a KG roll.

well this most about the basics from there on one should decide what to train and do and have fun with it feel free to post any doubts and they will be awnsered below

Last edited by Ashton on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

-Frequently asked questions-

Q: What is the don't push link?
A: This is an anti bot feature clicking it will result on draining your pools to 0

Q: I don't see any jutsus to learn! and where do i battle AI's?
A: Jutsus will be unlocked in "village - jutsu academy" once you reach lvl 5 AS same for the battle train feature to battle AI's at lvl 5 AS

Q: How do i spar/fight my friends?
A:You will at least need to be genin to engage in combat you can see awake players and are able to attack them from there

Also notice as the game is still in the pre-beta stage errors are bound to appear it will be good if you can report them on the bug report tread in the forum, And most features are still being codded so we appreciate if you have patience

feel free to post any question or doubt you have so it get answered
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

Beginner's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner's Guide   Beginner's Guide EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Training Costs:

Stats:
Ninjutsu = 15 chakra and 5 stamina
Genjutsu = 16 chakra and 4 stamina
Taijutsu = 16 stamina and 4 chakra
Weapon = 15 stamina and 5 chakra

Generals
Intelligence = 70 chakra and 30 stamina
Willpower = 50 chakra and 50 stamina
Speed = 50 chakra and 50 stamina
Strenght = 70 stamina and 30 chakra
Focus = 250 chakra and 250 stamina