Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Stun/paralise bug?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton
Ashton

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:10 am

Ok i fought killer and this happened and at one time it dint say i was stunned yet i was stuck in the page below like if i was

Spoiler:

but here is the problem
Spoiler:

once in that page one get stucked and cannot choose anything after the paralisis is over D:

at the end of the battle i got perma stucked in the white page "refresh just keept taking me there" so i click back and i got out of battle alive and still counted to killer as a win and not to me as a lost
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 am

this happen to me too wih faus and everyone stun user Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Okk im reading the code, don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
Ashton
Ashton

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 am

the stunn has like a side effect :O it triples his damage when im stunned when im not stunned it drops to normal

in last fight case from 20k - 26k when im not stunned to 60k+ when the stun is landed

it can also be seen in the previus batttle log how it went up to 40k+ when i was stunned
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:57 pm

okks we will fix this in the follow days and balance this jutsu about the Stun chance
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:53 pm

ahh ok bro, i've got something to ask.
Originally i developed Thunder Storm to have efect of Focus Reduction, you made it stuning jutsu for a reason?
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:04 am

Bug Fixed

Nope... the original reason of the stun effect on that jutsu is because i needed a jutsu to test the stun Very Happy

Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:13 am

okey dokey, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:11 am

Spoiler:

this is the battle description of the last fight
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Ashton attacked weakly using jutsu Diamond Berg against KillerWolf and deals 15728.7940087 damage.Your element jutsu have advantage against enemy element.

You have a % of chance to deal a Critic,Normal and Weak Damage.
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:30 am

ohh im not saying my damage :/

i mean this, he dint stun me here:
Spoiler:

He stuned me here:
Spoiler:

and it dosent say he attacked with great force, everytime he paralise, his damage doubles when im not under stun he hits like me
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:39 pm

hehe yeah i get your point ash, but i figured one way outta this:
1- player stuns enemy, so its supposed that "enemy" is paralized, so he cant defend himself in that stunned round.
its more realistic that way, if u want you can low defenses a 25% (or something like that) in the stunned rounds. im hoping you get my idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 am

well as to the point it only favors ppl with stuns now look at your case with faust lol

his defences must be epic and you made over 125k when in stun? thats not balanced

anyways look at it this way you dont have a stun jutsu and someone does that to you youl be mad pissed and see how unbalanced it is

now as your idea of not defending yourself also should look at it irl im some way if you punch me it's hurt the same if im expecting it and it lands and will be the same if im lets say unable to move and tied with chains since myself not defending wont make you over powerfull since i still have resistance to the punch and in a way even if im not stunned your landing it

heres the real solution

1. reduce in stun rate so you dont stun an avarage of 5 - 6+ times per battle and beating ppl who would normally beat you do to effort and training "since it's awsome for you and fun cause your winning but you gotta admit if you stun almost every turn in battle it's end gaming and unbalanced"

2. make it so you hit the same even when you stun, i might be paralised and unable to defend but my body was trained to take such hits and i doubt me being stunned raises your power or does it?
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 pm

yeah i did a proposal for the future, once this bug is fixed. i mean a defense reduction not a defenseless hit. is not so bad i think...
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:12 pm

yess, im balancing the jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stun/paralise bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun/paralise bug?   Stun/paralise bug? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stun/paralise bug?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis-RPG :: TRASH. :: Nemesis's Recycly Bin-
Jump to: