Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

-Anbu-

Go down 
+5
choris1717
Argel999
Draken
Faustino
ZachBell
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZachBell
Unknown
ZachBell

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:48 am

Well, i posted this in the city chat.

I think Anbus should have something like missions, so they going to be playing actually like a team and not only one person killing everybody.
Spoiler:

Bounty

Spoiler:

Only the Anbu leader can accept the missions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Example of the amount of Ap
**Example of Time
***Example of bounties
Back to top Go down
Faustino
Unknown
Faustino

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 am

:O! excellent! i like it :3
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:37 pm

The idea is greath but it will hard to kill 500 times in two hours, considering than hardly 500 persons will awake in that time. even if they awake in that time U would have to kill 4.16 players per minute.

If U take in consideration the time that take U move from a village to another + the time the AI will take away from U in the traveling.
U provably want to change the amount of time of the lasts missions.

But I agree with Faus, the idea is greath! Razz
Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
ZachBell
Unknown
ZachBell

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Well thats the idea, they are going to play like a team, so is hardly impossible that one person can do all the kills by himself...

But the APs amount can be changed, like i posted it was an example but, if Mods or administrators consider it too high it could be changed

But thanks both of you .D
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 am

Nice suggestions, im thinking in do the ANBU's Squad more like naruto with 4-6 members per ANBU, what do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

well in my oppinion.. those ideas are really good.. and should be implemented... but theres something i really wanted on TNRPG and i never saw.. the hability of really HUNT Criminals of Bingo Book.. cuz in TNRPG bingo book.. it tells u the location of the characther.. but its not an updated feature to really know where he/she is to murder he/she.. plus... BIngo Books should be more important in villages.. like have the record of the 50 biggest threads for the village.. and each of them should have points for their head depending of their place on the list or bounty.. (like PvP points, for example.. faustino is the biggests bad ass so he is in Hikaris Bingo record as #1 worthing 100 PVPs and # 2 will have 95 PvPs.. u get the idea..) that way the anbu can get really what u deserve for killing real strong players.. and plus u get GOOD money.. not just 1 tiny kill and some ryos(never enought for Hosp.Bills) for killing an uber.. also i think the prize of PvPs could increase depending of the bounty claimed for that person.. plus and finally.. we as anbu should get a different mask for every village.. that could be cool..

i want to get an anbu to kill a loooot... i hopes my ideas are of ur liking.. Choris is a good boy.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onlinekoko
Unknown
Onlinekoko

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 pm

ANBU is kinda far away for current position

You should be care on basic foundation of this game

ANBU and other stuff might be think when we have more player.
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 am

i have some ideas to this system, i want to implement 3 types of ANBU membes in a Squad.

-ANBU Soldiers: These are normal members only can raid and defend the village.
-ANBU Hunters: These are other type of members they can find an objetive and kill him.

The leader can give one type of ANBU to each member. Obviusly the numbers of ANBU Hunters per Squad are limited.
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 pm

hell yeah.. thats sounds great for me Argel.. Soldiers can be Guardians of the village.. and Hunters can Be Elite of the Elite ninjas choosed by the Clan Leader to hunt their village threads.. sounds really cool.. and Argel what about the Anbu Squad of the Kage..? could it be a room for choosed ninjas diirectly by the KAge to make dangerous missions of assesination? i think it should be Nice Kages could select 3 ninjas of their trust to send them into missions.. and get something.. for example.. as Kege i order.. Go and attack River until u get 120 kills or go find and kill 1rst Bingo book criminal... for example.. that could make the experience of Anbu really involving for players.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

suggestions about ANBU missions??
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:39 pm

well i have some.. but have patience with me ok..well this is something i have been planing to make my ideas understandable.. well 1rst

1- "In thins shinobi world each village can have a bijuu.. talied beast.. etc etc.. well lets suppose its village pet or treasure.. and at every day.. in every momment.. its guarded by 2 villagers.. (anyone online.. and u could fight to get 1 of those spots from the 1 there..) well and those Bijuus give regen to the village.. (maybe +5 and some extra credit.. depeding of the village bijuu), and if u want we can make each village can have at max 2.. that way we balance the game..) so the anbus could be the one ordered to guard them and hount them also.. they could be like items villages could fight for.. i hope u got my idea..

2-obviously.. a number of kills...

3-make tactical kills.. killing a particula person... at least once in some time period.. OR as for example.. this month anbu mission will be kill an Ai cloned with ashton stats.. for example..

4-Make races.. as for example.. God can make it as a tournament at 1 date and time.. when the time comes.. u publish a map in hte news where some Ais are u have to reach them and fight them as soon as u can.. and when u have all items thats proof those victories u can pm argel.. and he will check ur inventory.. 1rst pm 1rst checked.. and u could give bonuses as +15 regen for person and +5 to ur anbu ppl..

5-ther should be the chance that kage could have 2 bodyguards.. for special kage petitions.. as u know being a kage should make u a person with more power and not only responsabilities..

i hope u like at least 1 of them..
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:25 pm

I like all the ideas, i must to watch that can be coded.

Cyber and I are plaining to add to the game a Bijus and Jinchurikis, to make the game more funny, the Jinchurikis will be like Kekkei Genkai, boosting Stats and giving more Regen.

You will have a little chance to fight with a Biju traveling on the map, when you get him you will need a special item to Seal the Biju in you.

Only 10 Bijus will be released on the game, that means only 10 Jinchurikis the game can have.

This comment is top secret bounce
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:56 am

O_O that idea is awesome.. pls release them on a weekend so i can worrk my ass off to get 1 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:43 pm

We will implement a system to gain Special Swords like the 7th Master Swordman, each Sword will have special properties.
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Argel999 wrote:
We will implement a system to gain Special Swords like the 7th Master Swordman, each Sword will have special properties.

wowowowowowow i will catch them all hell yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:10 pm

padre u sound just like Ash Ketchum XD Laughing
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 pm

choris1717 wrote:
padre u sound just like Ash Ketchum XD Laughing

jajajajaj you got me Wink Wink Wink i hope find all to my collection!
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:38 am

i think we will have at most 1 per person.. so top 10 players have better chance to get it for sure.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:46 am

choris1717 wrote:
i think we will have at most 1 per person.. so top 10 players have better chance to get it for sure.. Twisted Evil

FTW you have to be kidding right? i am happy if the user can trade the swords at least :/
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:25 am

well if i can get a sword i wont trade it.. u know i love weapons.. thats why i choose to be weapon in last game.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 pm

i really like the choris's ideas, i hope they could get implemented somehow, i know its hard to code...
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 pm

killerwolf wrote:
i really like the choris's ideas, i hope they could get implemented somehow, i know its hard to code...

so you wanna quit my sword collection too Sad Sad Sad well is ok if just 1 sword gained per user but, the swords should can be traded cuz is unfair that 1 user have it for the rest of the game... the possibility of trading it leave oportunity to other users to use it.
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:02 am

well ywah but remember weaps can have different habilities.. if argel would it.. as i think he will.. swords will serve for all off.. not ony weapon users.. as a blade that wtiht his cut u get into a genjutsu induce by venom.. that make u allucinate or make u weaker to gen damage or something like that.. see?
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

choris1717 wrote:
well ywah but remember weaps can have different habilities.. if argel would it.. as i think he will.. swords will serve for all off.. not ony weapon users.. as a blade that wtiht his cut u get into a genjutsu induce by venom.. that make u allucinate or make u weaker to gen damage or something like that.. see?

yeah but remember their names, weapons thei should take part of weapon offense has damage and the abilities may vary
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:55 am

padre.. ur irght in thta issue.. but lets talk that when the tims comes.. here lets talk about anbu.. cuz we are getting really out of the main topic.. XD padre what u think of my Anbu ideas? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Anbu-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Anbu-                               -Anbu-  Empty

Back to top Go down

-Anbu-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis-RPG :: *Nemesis-RPG Game :: Suggestions-
Jump to: