Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Comparison of Attacks/Damages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukuari
Unknown
Fukuari

Comparison of Attacks/Damages Empty
PostSubject: Comparison of Attacks/Damages   Comparison of Attacks/Damages EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 am

I observed some battles today and this is what I gathered:

1. Ashton attacked using jutsu Deadly Hail against THEBENGADOR and deals 6041.381094 damage.

2. Ashton attacked using jutsu Deadly Hail against Fukuari and deals 3712.30578388 damage.

3. choris1717 vs Ashton

choris1717 attacked using jutsu Mercy in the Hell against Ashton and deals 825.045375 damage. Your attack has been blocked.

(Ashton attacked was blocked.)

4. choris1717 vs Fukuari

Your attack has been blocked but you inflicted damage by inertia choris1717 attacked using jutsu Mercy in the Hell against Fukuari and deals 873.573043875 damage.Your element jutsu have disadvantage against enemy element.

My questions are:

a. Why choris1717 has same damage me and Ashton?
b. Why Ashton damage me less vs THEBENGADOR?
c. Why I inflicted choris1717 with inertia?

I am asking because I know that I have the least stats/gens amongst us. Ashton have better stats/gens for sure. Is the battle formula correct? Or something went wrong? Question
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

Comparison of Attacks/Damages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comparison of Attacks/Damages   Comparison of Attacks/Damages EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Fukuari wrote:
I observed some battles today and this is what I gathered:

1. Ashton attacked using jutsu Deadly Hail against THEBENGADOR and deals 6041.381094 damage.

2. Ashton attacked using jutsu Deadly Hail against Fukuari and deals 3712.30578388 damage.

3. choris1717 vs Ashton

choris1717 attacked using jutsu Mercy in the Hell against Ashton and deals 825.045375 damage. Your attack has been blocked.

(Ashton attacked was blocked.)

4. choris1717 vs Fukuari

Your attack has been blocked but you inflicted damage by inertia choris1717 attacked using jutsu Mercy in the Hell against Fukuari and deals 873.573043875 damage.Your element jutsu have disadvantage against enemy element.

My questions are:

a. Why choris1717 has same damage me and Ashton?
b. Why Ashton damage me less vs THEBENGADOR?
c. Why I inflicted choris1717 with inertia?

I am asking because I know that I have the least stats/gens amongst us. Ashton have better stats/gens for sure. Is the battle formula correct? Or something went wrong? Question

1: Some of jutsu have Base Damage with normal damage, and when you are blocking his normal damage, for inertia u suffer that base damage... I think the damage is around of the same because the damage loads formula say that.

2: The damage has different cuz in the damage formula you have % of change to deal "Critical, Normal and Weak Damage", and other one with a total random % based on the total damage. By suggestions of users the damage are always random.

3: This question has the same number 1 answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com

Comparison of Attacks/Damages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis-RPG :: *Nemesis-RPG Game :: Questions and Comments :: Battle System-
Jump to: