Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Clans Thread

Go down 
+8
Jay
Pain
killerwolf
Alucard
Fukuari
Draken
Ashton
Argel999
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Argel999
Argel999

Clans Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Onlinekoko wrote:
Well,i also want to become one clan leader if i've a strong xD
But i just want to know,
what's the differentiation between 4 clan in one village ?

Hi koko.. them haven't difference. Only differents clans jutu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 pm

HI ppl.. and hi Boss!! cheers well i was gonna ask.. each clan in each village will have a different jutsu? cuz that makes a looot of jutsu making.. inmy oppinion.. )and i know suggestion are not to be posted here..) if u are going to give a jutsu for each clan.. why dont u make 4 jutsus for each village with the village element..? 1 for each off.. that way when we become more ppl.. ppl should now really easy where to go.. and what to train.. and u wont have 4 clans with the only thing different being its name.. i hope u got my idea.. and 1 last question.. Clan Leaders will have some benefits like jutsus or regen and not only duties right? thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 pm

choris1717 wrote:
HI ppl.. and hi Boss!! cheers well i was gonna ask.. each clan in each village will have a different jutsu? cuz that makes a looot of jutsu making.. inmy oppinion.. )and i know suggestion are not to be posted here..) if u are going to give a jutsu for each clan.. why dont u make 4 jutsus for each village with the village element..? 1 for each off.. that way when we become more ppl.. ppl should now really easy where to go.. and what to train.. and u wont have 4 clans with the only thing different being its name.. i hope u got my idea.. and 1 last question.. Clan Leaders will have some benefits like jutsus or regen and not only duties right? thanks Razz

choris is the people come to a village and train the jutsu, will leave the village, i think is better an option who increase your element damage until you leave the clan, that way will be less jutsu hunters
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 am

The only reason of the Clans in this game are the Clans jutsu, the jutsu wont be elemental cuz... all of clan members will to need that jutsus.
Back to top Go down
ZachBell
Unknown
ZachBell

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:51 pm

So you can join a clan train their jutsus and then move to another and contiue like that until you have all the clan jutsu??
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 pm

there should be some conditions to learn clan jutsus like getting ** kills/BP for the clan or something. like some sort of trust earning to get the clan secrets. ppl can steal other clans secret jutsus but we should make it hard to earn that way not everyone just comes trains it and leaves just to collect the jutsus
Back to top Go down
ZachBell
Unknown
ZachBell

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Maybe you can exchange it for BP or wait a period of time to learn it

Last edited by ZachBell on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 am

UPDATE: Only will be available 3 Clan in each Village. The reason is... why 4 Clans??? with 3 we can do a better system and more fast to work. With 4 Clans in 1 Village i must to create a big amount of jutsu, but with 3 that number will to down.

Comments or something post it here. Razz

Last edited by Argel999 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draken
Draken

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:20 am

Ok, whatever is easier for U Very Happy
BTW, now there will be a style without clan in each village, how cam we fix that? :/
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 am

Well this is my idea..

we have 6 Villages= 18 clans in total= 18 jutsus..

Why whont u make 1 summon jutsu by village(1 clan will have it); then u should have used 6 of 18 jutsus..
letting u with 12 jutsus left.

2 X 6 village = 12 jutsus/4 types of offense= 3 jutsus by offense.. u just have to decide where to send them..

If u like my idea send 1 genjutsu to Hikari XD
Razz
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 am

choris1717 wrote:
Well this is my idea..

we have 6 Villages= 18 clans in total= 18 jutsus..

Why whont u make 1 summon jutsu by village(1 clan will have it); then u should have used 6 of 18 jutsus..
letting u with 12 jutsus left.

2 X 6 village = 12 jutsus/4 types of offense= 3 jutsus by offense.. u just have to decide where to send them..

If u like my idea send 1 genjutsu to Hikari XD
Razz

i agree with your idea choris.. but first i must to test the Clan System, after we can to talk about of your idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:39 am

jeje thanks Bro.. well i like the idea of summons.. cuz thats would give more personality to villages (lik his tailed Monster) XD and theynormally are reallyhard jutsus to cap.. so that will make ppl loyal.. i think at least.. but it can be any special jutsu u think good afro
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:45 am

choris1717 wrote:
jeje thanks Bro.. well i like the idea of summons.. cuz thats would give more personality to villages (lik his tailed Monster) XD and theynormally are reallyhard jutsus to cap.. so that will make ppl loyal.. i think at least.. but it can be any special jutsu u think good afro

the summon can be like an elemental that represents the village, example forest have an giant tree guy, vulcan have a magma guy, etc
Back to top Go down
ZachBell
Unknown
ZachBell

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:55 am

Im agree with chori's idea, but i suggest to make an jutsu ( I mean those designated to be offense) unique, like naruto Very Happy, there you can see that they can copy jutsus but there arent the same, maybe (if it is pissble) a jutsus for those that have been in a specific clan since their regisrtation.
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 am

I like more the tailed demon idea.. but elementals sounds cool.. Hikari can be a thunder inf form of Giant descending from the Sky i would like it be a genjutsu summon.. wouldnt that be great..!? What a Face
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:29 am

choris1717 wrote:
I like more the tailed demon idea.. but elementals sounds cool.. Hikari can be a thunder inf form of Giant descending from the Sky i would like it be a genjutsu summon.. wouldnt that be great..!? What a Face

mmm i hope that the vulcan elemental is a weapon one Very Happy(because in the center of the earth where comes the magma there is a line of iron and others heavy metals)and i think is the only village which can use a tematic weapon elemental Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

wasent the Pet idea already given? if we have pets they would be like summons.

tought for summons i suggest them to not have a precies offence since it can benefit a few ppl but useless to others if they are other offence than the summon it should be the summon copies your stats by a % and uses your off to fuel his own that way no matter who use it it will work, i dont suggest sumons that have set stats unless they lvl up too cause then they might be to weak or to strong

the idea of having pets are better they can have their own stats and lvl up by fighting or let say "grow up"

sorry as this might be out of topic, but was continuing the conversation, if any other have an opinion/idea about summon or pets make the tread in suggestions
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 am

the hikari technique could be the one that uses sasuke against itachi, he summoned the thunders from sky.
in tnr thats the sapphire dragon. but dont make that a genjutsu. couldnt they be non style jutsus or im asking too much?
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:16 am

Killer ur right.. that jutsu was called "Kirin" and its a hel of a jutsu.. and i was just saying a possibilty.. but non especific offense oriented summons would be better.. scratch
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 am

could be summonings jutsus who takes % of the enemy or the user, the summonings can have different % each other, example vulcan can have a summoning who takes 10% of the offense and 5% of the user, and the hikari can takes 5% of offense and 10% of deffense of the user, and the element of the summons can be the element normal and to quit the problem of the summoning jutsus, the summons can attack using weapons(swords, axes etc but not the style) and the clan jutsus can buff or decrease enemy and user stats(to avoid the style offense jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 am

the ideas are great tought it would be hard for a clan jutsu to be elemental since like your example of kirin "lightning" will be only usable for a lightning user so ppl who dont have lightning as element in hikari wont be able to use it

end result ppl will complain and will cause problems "why would i want a jutsu that i cant use?" tought would be cool if an exception could be made cause villages have their elements but wont look good a water element in vulcan using a lava jutsu
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:15 am

diferent post for diferent idea

3 clans = 3 diferent jutsus why not make 1 clan leader jutsu for each village that all 3 clan leaders can learn? and that one is the real strong one tought might consist in more codding

in short all clans will have 1 unique clan jutsu and 1 clan leader jutsu"ascecible for all 3 clan of the same village" that represents the village in someway
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:23 am

Ashton wrote:
diferent post for diferent idea

3 clans = 3 diferent jutsus why not make 1 clan leader jutsu for each village that all 3 clan leaders can learn? and that one is the real strong one tought might consist in more codding

in short all clans will have 1 unique clan jutsu and 1 clan leader jutsu"ascecible for all 3 clan of the same village" that represents the village in someway

ohh i like that idea very much, but there will have to put some restrictions to the leader clan, because if it is a very strong jutsu the leaders will give the clan leaderĀ“s spot for train the jutsu(like the SP for kages) and will come over uber the clan leaders very much :/
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 am

can be simply solved with having to be clan leader for ** days that way it cant be given to train to another in short if the person is weak he wont last the ** days since another will beat him and so on xD so only the real strong clan leader that can hold his spot can learn the jutsu

sounds good?
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 am

Ashton wrote:
can be simply solved with having to be clan leader for ** days that way it cant be given to train to another in short if the person is weak he wont last the ** days since another will beat him and so on xD so only the real strong clan leader that can hold his spot can learn the jutsu

sounds good?

sounds cool to me, the jutsu can be trained after 15 or 30 days being clan leader so the more powerfuls ninja can handle the jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clans Thread   Clans Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clans Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next