Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

The Renegades!! (out-laws)

Go down 
+2
padre_anderson
choris1717
6 posters
AuthorMessage
choris1717
choris1717

The Renegades!! (out-laws) Empty
PostSubject: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Well theres something always ppl saw woring or bad to be cuz it was bad for ur training.. thats to be and Out-law ninja.. or A Renegades as we will call it here.. in my oppinion Renegades should have more benefits so real godd ninjas can form their forces.. as Akatsuki in u know what series is.. a Kick Ass Group Twisted Evil well i suggest we make Anbus or Couples (u choose anyone free who is an outlaw 2 and he/she have to be from the same rank) some thing similiar as Akatsuki clasic form.. and also that we dont get Chuunin lvl 4 or jounin lvl 5.. as Renegades shouldbe nice called Criminal Rank S for higher ranks o Rank A for Jounins etc etc..

Also i propose outlaws have the 75% regeneration of the village they left.. or 75% of the regen of the village territory they are.. but i think that could be really complicate to make.. and finally..
i hope he really can make a Bounty hunter application usefull to really hunt Renegades.. (know exactly their position when they are online..)

i hope this suggestions are of ur liking.. and comment and suggest

Choris1717 - New Mod Cool
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 pm

i think the bounty track of the bounty hunters is a bad idea, or just have to be reformulated, like saying the posibles places of the renegade for doing it more easily

other idea is making renegade clans for people can join in a clan (for example in this case) can be 5 clan spots so the most powerful renegade ninjas can be their leader, and the clan leader can be like a kage(like akatsuki) for their clan so other renegade ninjas can join in(like sub-villages style) and in the clan can be like a sub-anbu(anbu of 2 people each) so can raid and gain clan points for the leader can wasted in for more regen, more space so more ninjas can join in the clan, and/or leveling the % of robbing users(not to 100% of course, but 10% sounds cool) othe idea is that they can waste a massive amount of clan points to hire a forbidden ninja so they can teach the secret jutsus of others villages, sounds very dangerous but dont worry can be a massive amount for each jutsu

this is for making the outlaws more fun to play with so can be more uber ninjas being renegades cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ZachBell
Unknown
ZachBell

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 am

Maybe it should be called like Assault team, well about the regen if it would be like you said 75%, they wont have the opportunity to improve, better if they can administrate their BP as a normal village
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 am

This was one of the first questions I did to Argel, I hope outlaws get implemented and are a good way of playing not like in TNR D:
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 am

Alucard wrote:
This was one of the first questions I did to Argel, I hope outlaws get implemented and are a good way of playing not like in TNR D:

yeah alucard all of the idea are already planned by you or discussed or something like that right¿? oh sorry i dont know why i give good ideas if a mind like alucard planned it first xD

tell me you have other good ideas right¿?, please show us what they are for learnig about you xDDD
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 am

yeah thats the idea.. i hope everyone post the ideas u have tomake this game better than anyone online.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Hinu
Unknown
Hinu

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Bounty Hunters idea is acceptable hence its on the actual Naruto series,
Assault teams maybe, Or we can have the outlaws have a central anbu's/clan whatever
you want to call it ill be there source of future reg.

We can call it something and they can resemble the Akatsuki maybe have one
anbu/clan for each rank chuunin+ therefore they can be a little more diverse and
outlaws have something to strive for.
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 am

nice tought hinu.. i like those ideas... cheers ppl keep sending ideas. Cool
Back to top Go down
Pain
Unknown
Pain

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm

that is why i try to suggest my friend, thanks chori bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Renegades!! (out-laws)   The Renegades!! (out-laws) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Renegades!! (out-laws)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis-RPG :: *Nemesis-RPG Game :: Suggestions-
Jump to: