Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Crafting, professions. (not jobs)

Go down 
+3
Hinu
Ashton
Alucard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Alucard

Crafting, professions. (not jobs) Empty
PostSubject: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:05 am

It would be nice if in the future a crafitng system could be implemented.

How could it be?

In the store there could be some materials for sale that users will buy, and with certian special materials that could be buyed with spirit points or found as a "map monster drop".
Those items/materials could be worked to make wapons, armours, potions, pills, exploding tags, smoke bombs.. or even maybe special summons.

The crafting profession could be lvld up unlocking diferent things to craft with the different lvls.

There could be different crafting profesisons like the typical
Weaponsmithing, armoursmithing.. Alchemy
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:10 am

I was also thinking that, and commented it once to argel

maybe also a weapon mastery feture that consist in like weapon lvl the more you use it the more mastery points you get, that way for example you start using a sword you wont know how to use it and hit low but once you keep using it in battle you will master it and then hit normally/stronger with that weapon
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 am

Ashton wrote:
I was also thinking that, and commented it once to argel

maybe also a weapon mastery feture that consist in like weapon lvl the more you use it the more mastery points you get, that way for example you start using a sword you wont know how to use it and hit low but once you keep using it in battle you will master it and then hit normally/stronger with that weapon

Yeha that is quite a good idea I saw it once in the TNR forums and they didnt wanted it.

But it would really add up to the game!
Back to top Go down
Hinu
Unknown
Hinu

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 am

Thats pretty good idea ~
the concept sounds i good i accept this
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Lets just hope argel and rodmar like this too xP

And that it isnt too hard to code :S
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Alucard wrote:
Lets just hope argel and rodmar like this too xP

And that it isnt too hard to code :S

I like the Idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 pm

only problem is weapons arent a big factor in a ninja game such as this one, why? i was also told by someone that weapons arent rly worth it to have such a system unless their very OP but having OP weapons will then make jutsus not so great, when jutsus are the main part of the game

unless to use a weapon that deals damage it cost stamina or adding an element to a weapon cost chakra to use "example azuma with the brass knuckles that he adds wind element, sasuke using lightning on that sword", then the weapon is somewhat worth using and the damage can match some jutsus "not OP" since to use it, it will cost pools

why i mention this? this aint a samurai game so weapons cant be to powerful and it wont be balanced that everyone craft and master weapons then their damage with the weapon matches the most powerful jutsu, but then again it wont be balance either that you go through effort of making up a weapon gathering materials and ryo to build it then it's as good as "tnr 's" ninjaken.

Last edited by Ashton on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Ashton wrote:
unless to use a weapon that deals damage it cost stamina or adding an element to a weapon cost chakra to use "example azuma with the brass knuckles that he adds wind element, sasuke using lightning on that sword", then the weapon is somewhat worth using and the damage can match some jutsus "not OP" since to use it, it will cost pools

maybe the weapons can have effects too, like stun, increase damage(with recoil), residual, etc buying stuff to vinculate with the weapon
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:05 pm

sasuke's sword infuse with lightning caused stun so maybe such effects can be implemented

lightning stun
wind cuts can be taken as residual
fire can also leave residual or something since it burns
sand can blind?

exct
Back to top Go down
Yaseen16
Unknown
Yaseen16

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Weapons were not meant to play a significant role in combat as jutsus do. They were meant to give the user a free basic attack in battle, nothing more. Giving weapons special effects would put them on par with jutsus, or make them even better since they cost nothing to use! If we are to add special effects to weapons, i suggest that we do it on a very small scale such that weapons are not made as powerful as jutsus. I personally suggest no change at all.

Creating a crafting system as you suggested would require these weapons, amours and items to be extremely powerful because of the fact that they require lots of different materials to create. Like i said before, this will have a huge impact on our jutsu and battle system. Allowing users to purchase these materials through spirit points will create even more imbalances since it's yet another system that favors money whores.

I however like the idea of having item drops from random AI's across the map. We can make this into an occupation where the level of the occupation determines your success chance of having these item drops.

For example:

Kunai has a base 1% chance of dropping from the AI 'Bandit' at level 1 occupation. At level 2 your chances are increased by 2% with a 3% total chance of obtaining a kunai. etc. etc.

We can also have spirit point drops to allow other users to obtain them without the use of money. Spirit point drops will however have to have a ridiculously low success rate such as 0.01% (1 in 1000) to avoid users from farming tons of spirit points and to avoid too many users from flocking to this occupation for free spirit points.

Other possible item drops can include soldier pills, basic items, weapons, amour, and ryo. Noting game-breaking though.

Last edited by Yaseen16 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:28 pm

mmmm
i have an idea, taking for example weapon users
a weapon user creates an epic katana or something, but the uses of this item is that raises up damage or any stats, so you end up using your jutsus with some extra.

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 pm

As everything else, there are weapons. and WEAPONS.. like there could be normal just damage dealing weapons, and there can be special waepons +1 +2, or with special elements or posion, or weapons that stun, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafting, professions. (not jobs)   Crafting, professions. (not jobs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crafting, professions. (not jobs)
Page 1 of 1