Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

spirits points trade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

spirits points trade Empty
PostSubject: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:37 am

here the idea:

trade spirits points for ryos, items, etc in the trade page in the game(like tnr) so more people can sell and buy spirits points without fear of being scammed

how works:

if you wanna sell spirits points, you buy spirits points to your account(for example in this case, can be 10 or more, no less.) 10 spirits points, and put it in a trade thread in the game, the sistem will take your 10 spirits points from your account and put it in the trade thread, people will offer ryos and/or items and you can select what to choose, if you wanna have your spirits points back, cancel your thread, and the sistem will give you back your 10 spirits points to your account so you can waste it in whatever you want, elements, etc

what the game gains:

this is a great idea, the game still wins if you cancel your trade thread because the money will not be refund and will legaliced the spirits and fed in a safe and confort way and the game will gain more.
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:49 am

Already discused.
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:22 am

ok then, but someone have to put the discussed suggestions to dont post that things
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 am

I always forget to say Im adding it when I post something like (already discussed)

Sorry my bad ^-^
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:17 am

I don't remember if this idea is already discussed, >_> nice idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:24 am

Argel999 wrote:
I don't remember if this idea is already discussed, >_> nice idea.

LoL ok then thanks argel Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaseen16
Unknown
Yaseen16

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 am

Though a good idea, I disagree with adding such a system for two reasons.

1. Players will be less inclined to donate since it might just be easier to purchase points through ryo, thus reducing the amount money in which the site receives. Players will however have to think twice if purchasing via. the old method used on tnr. Spirit points and other premium services should only be for those who donate.
2. If for whatever reason a player gets 'hacked', these points can be stolen.
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am

that is exclusion xD all players have rights to buy/sell spirits points, not all are growth man to buy for themselves spirits points, a good number are young people(like me) that cant buy spirits points, by the way i doubt that the spirits points that people sells will be "economic"

by the way, the people will most buy 40/50 spirits points for an A rank KG and/or elements etc, with this idea people will buy more to sell it to more people doing the game more balanced in KG users

EDIT:the people will not think it twice because the spirits points used in the sistem will be yours "until the transaction finish" so you can cancel it wherever you want and sell it to your friends or other people for the ryo or other items like event items who i guess the players who obtain it can sell it for more reputations points,

conclution:is a chain of money for the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:37 am

This will make less people buy SP directly.. therefore I dont think its a good idea.

Couse people will find easier to buy for ryo.

And less people will try to get a credit card or money in paypal to buy directly Smile
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 am

Suggestion approved.

added to the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spirits points trade   spirits points trade Empty

Back to top Go down

spirits points trade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis-RPG :: *Nemesis-RPG Game :: Suggestions-