Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item Empty
PostSubject: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:15 am

i have a suggestion for two special items:

sacred beast souls: special items bought with sp who tranforms the pet in a mythologic beast only when is reached a certain amount of friendship with the pet

pegasus soul: used in a horse to transform it in the pegasus

cancerberus soul:used in a dog to transform it in the cancerberus

fenrir soul: used in a wolf to transform it in the fenrir

hidra soul: used in a serpent to transform it in the hidra

griffin soul: used in a eagle to transform it in the griffin

dragon soul: used in a salamander to transform it in the dragon

minotaurus soul: used in a ox to transform it in the minotaurus

God´s Gift scroll:

special item bought with spirits points(more expensive than the sacred beasts souls) and/or given in events that can be used in any pet, that transform it in any of the beasts of the S and A KG (being more difficult the S beasts). without reaching a certain amount of friendship.

thanks to killerwolf for the greatt help with the God´s Gift scroll!!!

Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:48 am

yep, and that being said i have little to add:
. when used God's gift scroll, the pet transformed into beast wont give the user any stat bonus. Why? Because that way the player who went after a sacred beast to become a jinchuriki wouldnt feel scammed XD
But the pet transformed into beast should have almost same strength AND the same jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 pm

What are the main differences between these 2 items?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Argel999 wrote:
What are the main differences between these 2 items?
i thought we were talking about only one item, so i leave the explanation to padre.
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:44 pm

i will explain it:

the first item transforms the pet in a sacred beast depending of the pet and depending what beast you want. example i cant transform a hidra with a wolf

the gods scroll will transform any pet in any of the A and S KG beast. the S KG beast will appear in a small percentaje

example i can use the item in a wolf to get a A KG bird, of a super chocolate beast if i am lucky enough witht the small percentaje of appearing

EDITED:now i can be more deeper in the second idea
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 am

OK, but first I should explain something.

The pets and beast are different from each other, the pets are like Akamaru and Gamabunta, and beast like Kyubi,Sanbi,etc.

You can't transform the pets in beast because only 1 beast is released in each type.

Example:
The game can have Only 20 Jinchurikis, 1 per each beast.

So if 1 beast has been sealed, you can't transform your pet.
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:38 am

ohhhhhhhh i can see that, i wasn´t too aware about the soul thing

let me re-propose the suggestion, then stop it until there is more information about the KG animals:

the beast souls item, instead of using beast(now i am clear what the beast and the soul thing is) here is the suggestion, but with KG animals, that i think they wouldn´t have a soul thing. example:

KG beast mayor soul item: transform the pet in any of the A kg animals

minor KG beast soul item:transform the pet in any of the B KG animals

the items can have multiple KG animals(like rolling a KG), or can be for a specified KG animal
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm

The KG animals are like a pets, but they are part of your KG??
Back to top Go down
padre_anderson
padre_anderson

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Argel999 wrote:
The KG animals are like a pets, but they are part of your KG??

i dont know yet the KG pets sistem, but this is a idea(the user of the example has magma spirit):

when you buy the item, in the KG pet page (where i suppose you can buy your KG pet with sp) will appear the magma spirit KG pet (magma golem?) and then will appear the KG pet obtained by the item (a super shark?, of the shark prince KG), so you can buy(with sp) the golem and the KG pet you get by the KG pet souls item(in this case the super shark)

by this you can continously buying the item so you can buy any of the KG pets (you have to catch them all xD)

but i dont know if the item would give a specific KG pet (example, magma spirit KG soul item: gives the magma golem of this KG) or you get a random KG pet
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Okay, I'll keep watching this suggestion, thankyou. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 am

this would work better with a Pet Fusion system, yet will make things more complicated since to many combinations xD
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm

ok so this might be how it would be if there was a pet fusion system

since pets are already ranked from D to S? rank if there should be separated by specie.

for example fusing 2 D rank of the same specie gives you a chance to get a C rank pet of that same specie like fuse 2 dogs D rank and you might get a wolf C rank or fusing 2 dragons give you a two headed higher rank dragon "just to show the idea"

but like i said this will be very complicated to manny combinations unless it dint matter what you get and it would be more like an evolution through fusion

ofcourse this will requier SP or alot of ryo and it might fail and loose both pets in fusion it could stay the same switch to another from the same rank or evolve to a higher rank
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Officially, the pets are not ranked, but I think that's will be possible soon.
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am

alright then but at the moment i just point that idea for this suggestion since this seems to be a way to get your pet stronger or cooler.

I belive Fusion is a way for that

regardless even if pets arent ranked there will always be one better than others in jutsus, support exct
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 pm

but with fusion too isnt the game gonan get too complicated ? dont forget alot of ppls will play and alot maybe will be with bad english or will speak very little so how thos ppls will play ? i dont say i'm not for this stuff i just try to think about all players Razz
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Vers wrote:
but with fusion too isnt the game gonan get too complicated ? dont forget alot of ppls will play and alot maybe will be with bad english or will speak very little so how thos ppls will play ? i dont say i'm not for this stuff i just try to think about all players Razz

Yeah, Vers is right, the game shouln't be complicated, at the moment isn't correct.
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Ashton

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 am

Ashton wrote:

but like i said this will be very complicated to manny combinations unless it dint matter what you get and it would be more like an evolution through fusion

i know just pointing out that fusion can be a way to upgrade in a future

but it dosent have to be so complicated if it's random for example:

Fuse a dog and a cat = Random monster

in case of they being ranked wich is preferable:

Fuse D rank and D rank = Random C rank monster

i dont see something complicated for speaking a diferent lenguage this will result when it's just: buy a "scroll" pick X and Y monster to get Z monster. the complicated part will be for the admins who need to make lots of pets if this were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 am

OK, I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item   Sacred beast souls item  -  god´s gift scroll item Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred beast souls item - god´s gift scroll item
Page 1 of 1