Nemesis-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nemesis-RPG

Become a Powerful Shinobi

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NEMESIS RPG, BE A POWERFULL SHINOBI

Proposals for new K.G.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killerwolf
killerwolf

Proposals for new K.G. Empty
PostSubject: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Hello this topic's name is clearly enough i think, for new kg's ideas!

this time being we'll talk about Pain's (Nagato) kekkei genkai
Choris suggestion:
"S ranked KG based on Rinnegan powers with several jutsus.. called Circular eyes of God (CEG)
A- It can be as jutsus Summons.. like 1rst a bull (chuunin) 2nd a rhyno or a bird(jounin) and Elite jounin (the multi-head Bad ass Dog)
B- and can have other abilities as "Shira tensei.." It can be A wind based Elite Jounin jutsu.. that pushes everything in a range of distance away by brute force.. so it willbe an AoE jutsu with high damage"
responses:
and about the wind jutsu, i was thinkin we may use the magnetism, the kekkei genkai might be "Steel" element and have those properties (by me)

more deep talk about the Shinra tensei wich it can be called "Heavenly Subjugation" so far:
an Elite Jounin jutsu
AoE range
Efects: damage, decrease of target strength and speed, and 1% of stun chance.
Uses in battle: 2
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:10 am

And as we, me and killer agreed to make it better we should make this.. all of the habilities of the PAIN PATHS but 1 for each off.. so in other words.. u will play Nagato.. a 1 person with all the 6 paths powers..

For example.. i put this...
1- The summoning abilities.. /Animal Path will have 3 (pets avaible) and it will be indifferent to any offense, anyone could use them.. 1 use by each pet per battle..
Proposals for new K.G. Animal2
2- The Shinra Tensei.. will be a techinique of Ninjutsu of the Deva Path (whats is written above)
Proposals for new K.G. Devapath
3- The Asura Path (guy with metal insides) will have a missil attack will be a weapon jutsu (make damage, off increase, and speed increase 4 uses)
Proposals for new K.G. 300px-Asura_path
4- The Human Path will have a Genjutsu called Soul removal that paralize the target and takes his soul.. (make damage, stun chance, and Seal.. 3 uses)
Proposals for new K.G. Pain_Human_Path_1
5- The Preta Path will have A Taijutsu that absorbs the damage of the opponent (absorbs 75% of damage the damage 1 round, increase def, and make damage, 3 uses)
Proposals for new K.G. 300px-Preta_path
6- The Naraka Path is a bit more complicated.. it was the 1 able to revive and kill ppl in an instant.. so i propose this:
A Jutsu very expensive, a Forbidden Elite Jounin that heals 10% of the player choosed and takes out 10% of a ramdom foe life.. with 2 uses
Proposals for new K.G. Narakapath

What do u say?

Last edited by choris1717 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:48 am

ok, thats really cool bro, i think the human path should have Heal effect too. and shinra tensei could have 1% chance of auto-stun.
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:44 am

ook i'm on for those ideas you do it clearly good and cool Smile all pain paths jutsus must have stun efect if you ask me becasue everyone stuns himself when he fight him .. i dont talk for the sumons ofcourse but the other jutsus must have some stun % but all i can say now is chor - killer you do great work Smile)) argel make the KG and give it to me :DDDD
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:48 am

lol thanks men... And finally the KG normal stats will be something like this.. Circular eyes of God (CEG)

Circular eyes of God (CEG) : Element Given: None /Regen: 15

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:59 am

great bro balanced and strong great one maybe becasue soem jutsus will be wint you may make wind element 110% but others are great Smile)) i would says argel where are you come make the KG and give it to mee yeeep Razz
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Vers wrote:
great bro balanced and strong great one maybe becasue soem jutsus will be wint you may make wind element 110% but others are great Smile)) i would says argel where are you come make the KG and give it to mee yeeep Razz

lol let Argel sleep lol! and i tought about it but painj uses more earth elemental jutsus.. but he uses ALL the elements and none elemete jutsus.. so its better to not boost the element.. but boost the off..
Back to top Go down
Vers
Unknown

PostSubject: hmmmm   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 pm

ok then i agree Smile) and argel dont sleep man wake up we have work to do axaxaxax
Back to top Go down
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Vers wrote:
ok then i agree Smile) and argel dont sleep man wake up we have work to do axaxaxax

LOL! im glad u like our ideas man! and choris that kg balance is great, i think its ok to not boost elements, but maybe the kg could come with 3 basic elements already, cuz if the user doesnt get any element on rolls it will SUCK! they can be fire, earth & wind or lightning, earth & water
Back to top Go down
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:21 pm

killerwolf wrote:
Vers wrote:

LOL! im glad u like our ideas man! and choris that kg balance is great, i think its ok to not boost elements, but maybe the kg could come with 3 basic elements already, cuz if the user doesnt get any element on rolls it will SUCK! they can be fire, earth & wind or lightning, earth & water

Nope bro.. if u actually think of it.. the KG itself is just too much boost.. and his jutsus.. are just too uber to make them have a boost.. i already boost more o generals than any other S rank KG.. the more i can do.. and to not makeit.. soooo uber.. is to give it Earth Element and Wind Element.. BUT IN JUTSU of the KG.. not as proper element of the KG.. that way we can give it chuunin and jounin jutsus..at least 2 for chuunin and 2 for jounin.. and not boost soo much the KG...
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:14 pm

After reading the posts I think this KG is good idea, the next step is wait for AI/PVP/Jutsu system restructuration.

Maybe some changes to make it fair for all players, but if we have news about this, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
choris1717
choris1717

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:32 am

Argel999 wrote:
After reading the posts I think this KG is good idea, the next step is wait for AI/PVP/Jutsu system restructuration.

Maybe some changes to make it fair for all players, but if we have news about this, I'll let you know.

Sure men great to hear u like it.. and we all know u have a lot to work on.. btw Kage system will be ready after those or u will let it to last?
Back to top Go down
Argel999
Argel999

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 am

Yes, will be ready before the Official Public Open of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nemesis-rpg.com
Dileep
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:24 am

Though that Rinnegan thingy is really cool
but it may lead to potential flaws in future due to certain combo effects and such xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for new K.G.   Proposals for new K.G. Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposals for new K.G.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis-RPG :: *Nemesis-RPG Game :: Suggestions-
Jump to: